Motorcycle Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Motorcycle Forum

Welcome & Enjoy Yamaha Kawasaki BMW Honda Suzuki Ducati KTM

Latest topics

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:56 pm by Guest

» FFS THIS IS A BIKER FORUM
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:24 pm by scorps

» WJ , , , , , , , ,
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:05 am by Jaeger

» Thieving f*ck*r Jaeger
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:26 pm by Jaeger

» A New Standby forum for us
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:40 pm by Jaeger

» Thanks all for your time and effort.
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 am by weasel64

» well done that man
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:01 am by Binky

» HAS WHACKJONNY DESERTED THE SINKING SHIP????
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:28 am by Binky

» Wackjonny Birthday Wishes
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:30 am by Binky

» Norton .......Two brothers restore their father's motorbike and surprise him.
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:39 pm by weasel64

» FUNKIN WING WONG
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:01 am by Binky

» HEY GIRLS ! WANNA SEE A PUPPY? THEN COME OVER TOO MY PLACE ( dirty snigger)
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:26 pm by shaunthesheep

» CHATTING BIRDS UP ON HERE
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:22 pm by shaunthesheep

» I am losing the plot
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:49 am by Jaeger

» WELL BUGGER ME BACKWARDS !!!!!!!
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:36 am by shaunthesheep

» HEY YA FAT C**T
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:22 am by wackjonny

» hey STS let me know
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:36 am by Binky

» how to make a fortune
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:35 am by Binky

» pets names
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 am by Binky

» cracking race
Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:31 am by Binky

Navigation

motorcycle news

Welcome to Motorcycle Newbies, The Biker Forum

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't

wackjonny
    wackjonny
    4 Lids,VIP Member!
    4 Lids,VIP Member!

Attitude : 2

Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't Empty Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't

Post  wackjonny Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:05 am

POLICE OFFICERS STATEMENT SAYS:

I was in a marked car.........what is a marked car he was in a white BMW NO Lights.

Claims I was using a phone and stopped me..........I was stationery at the time and his statement is showing I was not on the road he claims.

Claimed In his statement I was talking to my boss.......I am the owner of the company therefore don't have a boss.

Says I did not produce my license when I did as I always carry it with me.

1.marked car.......Was unmarked BMW surely record show what he was driving that day.

2.I Caused it to stop.........I was already stationary talking on the phone.

3.Claims didn't produce licence when I did.

What do you think..............Plead guilty as I will probably lose anyway or plead Not guilty...........I was On the phone but Had stopped to take the call before answering it.

Views Please......!
    weasel64
    weasel64
    Skilled Rider
    Skilled Rider

Attitude : 6

Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't Empty Re: Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't

Post  weasel64 Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:37 am

marked car or un marked is irrelivent wj , your phone record will ONLY state that you WERE on the phone at that given time , not wether you were moving or not !!!

also phone record dont know which road you were on , & it wont tell em wether you produced your license , the reason i keep mentioning the phone record is because that is ALL they need to shaft ya mate..

looks like ya gonna have to take this one up the resa < anagram of !!!

ya got a cnut having a bad hair day wj
    shaunthesheep
    shaunthesheep
    Most Valued Member
    Most Valued Member

Attitude : 1

Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't Empty Re: Police matter stopped for using a mobile phone when wasn't

Post  shaunthesheep Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:53 am

RIGHT !!!! when you say you aint got a boss whats" your wife ?? "

if you were phoning while parked with the engine ON , still counts as driving on the phone ( strange but true )

as weasle says ... ya gonna have to take this one up the butt d00d . 2nd time aint it ?

i recon your a phonosexual .. :lmfao
    parapanfan
    parapanfan
    CBT Wobbler
    CBT Wobbler

Attitude : 0

Post  parapanfan Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:15 am

Sadly, a Police offer is considered to be under oath at all times and therefore anything they say is taken as fact.

Reality is, of course, very different.

If he has put any of his version in writing you can use it to counterclaim with your own version. Engine running at the side of the road, for some unknown reason, does count as using the phone whilst driving WTF , so even if you are able to prove that you were on a different road at the time, the fact you were on the phone will still see you shafted.

You have to accept that in Britain today you are considered to be guilty until proven guilty.
    parapanfan
    parapanfan
    CBT Wobbler
    CBT Wobbler

Attitude : 0

Post  parapanfan Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:17 am

shaunthesheep wrote:i recon your a phonosexual .. :lmfao
    Yebbut was he having textual intercourse at the time? Cool
    wackjonny
    wackjonny
    4 Lids,VIP Member!
    4 Lids,VIP Member!

Post  wackjonny Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:18 am

Yeah it is the second time so this time got hands free and did pull up to take the call.

OK Ok Thanks for advice ill pay the fine.....!

And ya right,forgotten about the MRS..........Hope she don't read this.

:scrap)
    shaunthesheep
    shaunthesheep
    Most Valued Member
    Most Valued Member

Post  shaunthesheep Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:36 am

as you can clearly see whackjonnie ..you'll get no sympathy here ..

good result for forest yesterday .. kept Baggies on there toes
    wackjonny
    wackjonny
    4 Lids,VIP Member!
    4 Lids,VIP Member!

Post  wackjonny Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:24 am

how is a draw good.............?

Baggies to hard to catch now........Good result my arse.
    weasel64
    weasel64
    Skilled Rider
    Skilled Rider

Attitude : 6

Post  weasel64 Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:38 am

better result than kin leeds !!! 3-0 kicking WTF
    Binky
    Binky
    Skilled Rider
    Skilled Rider

Post  Binky Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:43 am

I thought if you had hands free and you were answering a call you were ok especially if you were at a stand still .... the only offence they can do you for is driving without due care and attention .... I think if you were parked up and you used your phone that it is just a mean trick Shocked
    shaunthesheep
    shaunthesheep
    Most Valued Member
    Most Valued Member

Post  shaunthesheep Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:50 am

wackjonny wrote:how is a draw good.............?

Baggies to hard to catch now........Good result my arse.

i was being sarcastic .. ya " tit head " :scrap) :lmfao

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:26 pm