Motorcycle Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Motorcycle Forum

Welcome & Enjoy Yamaha Kawasaki BMW Honda Suzuki Ducati KTM

Latest topics

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:56 pm by Guest

» FFS THIS IS A BIKER FORUM
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:24 pm by scorps

» WJ , , , , , , , ,
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:05 am by Jaeger

» Thieving f*ck*r Jaeger
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:26 pm by Jaeger

» A New Standby forum for us
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:40 pm by Jaeger

» Thanks all for your time and effort.
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 am by weasel64

» well done that man
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:01 am by Binky

» HAS WHACKJONNY DESERTED THE SINKING SHIP????
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:28 am by Binky

» Wackjonny Birthday Wishes
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:30 am by Binky

» Norton .......Two brothers restore their father's motorbike and surprise him.
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:39 pm by weasel64

» FUNKIN WING WONG
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:01 am by Binky

» HEY GIRLS ! WANNA SEE A PUPPY? THEN COME OVER TOO MY PLACE ( dirty snigger)
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:26 pm by shaunthesheep

» CHATTING BIRDS UP ON HERE
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:22 pm by shaunthesheep

» I am losing the plot
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:49 am by Jaeger

» WELL BUGGER ME BACKWARDS !!!!!!!
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:36 am by shaunthesheep

» HEY YA FAT C**T
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:22 am by wackjonny

» hey STS let me know
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:36 am by Binky

» how to make a fortune
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:35 am by Binky

» pets names
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 am by Binky

» cracking race
Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:31 am by Binky

Navigation

motorcycle news

Welcome to Motorcycle Newbies, The Biker Forum

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+4
shaunthesheep
EllieCat
zx10bazza
wackjonny
8 posters

Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow.

wackjonny
    wackjonny
    4 Lids,VIP Member!
    4 Lids,VIP Member!

Attitude : 2

Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. Empty Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow.

Post  wackjonny Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:15 am

We are stuck,cant go no where,I cant even get up the hill back end is sliding all over the place!

Same last year.
    Good news is we got some of them gritting boxes,guess what? Yep f*cker are empty again as was last year.

:Help
    zx10bazza
    zx10bazza
    CBT Wobbler
    CBT Wobbler

Attitude : -1

Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. Empty Re: Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow.

Post  zx10bazza Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:22 am

Can you not catch the bus?
    wackjonny
    wackjonny
    4 Lids,VIP Member!
    4 Lids,VIP Member!

Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. Empty Re: Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow.

Post  wackjonny Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:55 am

Just tried again.

lmao sliding down the hill,heading towards 2 parked cars,had no choice but to mount the kirbs up over the grass missed the cars but f*ck me heart was beating 156 beats a minute.
    EllieCat
    EllieCat
    Soon be popping Wheelies
    Soon be popping Wheelies

Attitude : 7

Post  EllieCat Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:30 am

How clever are you!!!!

While dodging parked cars, and concentrating on not loosing the entire contents of your bowels, you managed to record your pulse.....and I thought men couldnt multi-task!!!! :lmfao
    wackjonny
    wackjonny
    4 Lids,VIP Member!
    4 Lids,VIP Member!

Post  wackjonny Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:41 am

Ellie did ya not know we men can multi-task.!

Still cant get up the hill but fun trying,need to be careful though,you can burn the clutch out when the wheels are turning but aint going no where.

Gonna have another go.
    Sad
    EllieCat
    EllieCat
    Soon be popping Wheelies
    Soon be popping Wheelies

Post  EllieCat Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:52 am

Good Luck....I drove back from Shropshire last night, and didnt see any snow until Mansfield, where there was a little, worse part was Horncastle, and today ive walked to work because its trecharous, and Ive nearly bleeding broken my neck 20 times becuase I opted for style rather then sensible shoes!!! LOL WTF
    shaunthesheep
    shaunthesheep
    Most Valued Member
    Most Valued Member

Attitude : 1

Post  shaunthesheep Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 am

EllieCat wrote:How clever are you!!!!

While dodging parked cars, and concentrating on not loosing the entire contents of your bowels, you managed to record your pulse.....and I thought men couldnt multi-task!!!! :lmfao

wer'e not worthy Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow
    Binky
    Binky
    Skilled Rider
    Skilled Rider

Post  Binky Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:17 am

WJ what you want is a front wheel drive diesel car ... get you anywhere my old citroen would ... but the mighty skoda is terrible mainly due to the crappy budget tyres I had fitted :scrap)
    wackjonny
    wackjonny
    4 Lids,VIP Member!
    4 Lids,VIP Member!

Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. Empty Lots of snow and no gritters

Post  wackjonny Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Cant get back up the hill......! where we live have to go down a hill then up a hill to head to town....finally got up the hill this morning sliding all over the place.....was fine coming sliding back down the hill home from town...... but the hill where I mounted the kirb on the way down...I cant get back up.

lmfao did that make sense.

:lmfao

Anyway cant get back up the hill so had to park some where else........ I cant see the vehicle,hope its too cold for some fucker to break in,still got my Wets on the rims in there.
    GEEZOS
    GEEZOS
    CBT Wobbler
    CBT Wobbler

Anyone stuck cant go no where with the snow. Empty think thats the least of ya

Post  GEEZOS Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:48 pm

probs i went to the flicks yars ago with my bit of squeeze when we got back to the van some orible gimp c**t had broke the window, stolen me stereo n shite on the seat ( hir seat ) had to throw away the seat cover, all the police did was give me a crime no, bob neks. :crap)
    mickster1
    mickster1
    CBT Wobbler
    CBT Wobbler

Attitude : 3

Post  mickster1 Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:17 am

ere wack! have ya got that car home yet, must be a merc or beemer me thinks ::good luck:
    wackjonny
    wackjonny
    4 Lids,VIP Member!
    4 Lids,VIP Member!

Post  wackjonny Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:29 am

WELL CLOSE CANT GET EITHER UP THE HILL.

Car is a Jaguar,van is a Mercedes.

Today I'm calling a holiday till after the new year.
    shaunthesheep
    shaunthesheep
    Most Valued Member
    Most Valued Member

Post  shaunthesheep Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:47 am

FUCKING HELL !!!!!!! theres some " scabby bags " on the jezza kyle show this mornin Laughing
    wackjonny
    wackjonny
    4 Lids,VIP Member!
    4 Lids,VIP Member!

Post  wackjonny Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:48 am

:hijack thread
    Binky
    Binky
    Skilled Rider
    Skilled Rider

Post  Binky Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:58 am

jezzas show ....puss reckons they crawled out of a swamp
    shaunthesheep
    shaunthesheep
    Most Valued Member
    Most Valued Member

Post  shaunthesheep Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:03 am

Binky wrote:jezzas show ....puss reckons they crawled out of a swamp

physically YES

mentally ... 10,000,000 yrs ago ( give or take a few mins )
    Binky
    Binky
    Skilled Rider
    Skilled Rider

Post  Binky Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:05 am

that steve is really called swampy :scrap)
    shaunthesheep
    shaunthesheep
    Most Valued Member
    Most Valued Member

Post  shaunthesheep Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:09 am

Binky wrote:that steve is really called swampy :scrap)

well !!! " swampy " seems awefully dim
    Binky
    Binky
    Skilled Rider
    Skilled Rider

Post  Binky Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:10 am

swampy is the other one who aint there ..... john is a little sad looking
    shaunthesheep
    shaunthesheep
    Most Valued Member
    Most Valued Member

Post  shaunthesheep Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:18 am

Binky wrote:swampy is the other one who aint there ..... john is a little sad looking

you'd be if you were assossiated with any of them fucking retards ...
    Binky
    Binky
    Skilled Rider
    Skilled Rider

Post  Binky Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:22 am

well he's had a lucky escape .... swampy is a daddy
    EllieCat
    EllieCat
    Soon be popping Wheelies
    Soon be popping Wheelies

Post  EllieCat Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:58 am

Cant get back up the hill......! where we live have to go down a hill then up a hill to head to town....finally got up the hill this morning sliding all over the place.....was fine coming sliding back down the hill home from town...... but the hill where I mounted the kirb on the way down...I cant get back up.

So........Did u ever get the car home????????? and is it in one piece??? :monkey:
    wackjonny
    wackjonny
    4 Lids,VIP Member!
    4 Lids,VIP Member!

Post  wackjonny Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:00 am

No still parked where i left it as I still cant get up the hill,street is full of cars that are not normally there.
    robertcains
    robertcains
    Piss Pot Rider
    Piss Pot Rider

Attitude : 0

Post  robertcains Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:35 am

EllieCat wrote:

So........Did u ever get the car home????????? and is it in one piece??? :monkey:

Who the hell is that most gorgeous desirable & red hot creature in your avatar Elliecat?? :flasher:

By the way you look pretty hot yourself Dance
    EllieCat
    EllieCat
    Soon be popping Wheelies
    Soon be popping Wheelies

Post  EllieCat Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Who the hell is that most gorgeous desirable & red hot creature in your avatar Elliecat??

By the way you look pretty hot yourself

:lmfao

I think you may have your beer goggles on, oh sweet love of my life...

Is that Guy-liner I see before me??? Wonder what all the bikers on here think to Guy Liner!! LOL xxx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:34 pm