Motorcycle Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Motorcycle Forum

Welcome & Enjoy Yamaha Kawasaki BMW Honda Suzuki Ducati KTM

Latest topics

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:56 pm by Guest

» FFS THIS IS A BIKER FORUM
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:24 pm by scorps

» WJ , , , , , , , ,
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:05 am by Jaeger

» Thieving f*ck*r Jaeger
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:26 pm by Jaeger

» A New Standby forum for us
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:40 pm by Jaeger

» Thanks all for your time and effort.
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 am by weasel64

» well done that man
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:01 am by Binky

» HAS WHACKJONNY DESERTED THE SINKING SHIP????
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:28 am by Binky

» Wackjonny Birthday Wishes
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:30 am by Binky

» Norton .......Two brothers restore their father's motorbike and surprise him.
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:39 pm by weasel64

» FUNKIN WING WONG
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:01 am by Binky

» HEY GIRLS ! WANNA SEE A PUPPY? THEN COME OVER TOO MY PLACE ( dirty snigger)
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:26 pm by shaunthesheep

» CHATTING BIRDS UP ON HERE
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:22 pm by shaunthesheep

» I am losing the plot
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:49 am by Jaeger

» WELL BUGGER ME BACKWARDS !!!!!!!
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:36 am by shaunthesheep

» HEY YA FAT C**T
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:22 am by wackjonny

» hey STS let me know
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:36 am by Binky

» how to make a fortune
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:35 am by Binky

» pets names
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 am by Binky

» cracking race
What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:31 am by Binky

Navigation

motorcycle news

Welcome to Motorcycle Newbies, The Biker Forum

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........?

wackjonny
    wackjonny
    4 Lids,VIP Member!
    4 Lids,VIP Member!

Attitude : 2

What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? Empty What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........?

Post  wackjonny Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Being catapulted into a drain pipe.

A MOTORCYCLE rider and passenger in China had to be freed by local firefighters after the pair became wedged in drainage pipe when they were catapulted off their motorbike following a crash.

It's reported the pair were thrown from the machine after hitting a tree at speed, resulting in them being catapulted into the opening of a drainage ditch.

'Without immediate rescue, they would have been in trouble because of the polluted air in the tunnel and the dirty water,' said Officer Yu Chunyou.

What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? 8050

How the feck can 2 of them get thrown in the pipe..........f kin weird.
    shaunthesheep
    shaunthesheep
    Most Valued Member
    Most Valued Member

Attitude : 1

What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? Empty Re: What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........?

Post  shaunthesheep Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:53 am

i fear something " sexual " is going on , and nothing to do with the crash .

nice bike though , think theve got them front numberplates earmarked for us ..which beggars a question

has any of you had a motorcycle on the road with a front numberplate on ??

weasel64
    weasel64
    Skilled Rider
    Skilled Rider

Attitude : 6

What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? Empty Re: What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........?

Post  weasel64 Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:22 am

has any of you had a motorcycle on the road with a front numberplate on ??

AINT that fuggin old ( yet ) sts Laughing Laughing

BUT me dad did :_Flag :king:
    52BlackShadow
    52BlackShadow
    Piss Pot Rider
    Piss Pot Rider

Attitude : 0

What are the chances of falling off your motorcycle and.........? Empty Yes........................................

Post  52BlackShadow Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:47 am

Yup, quite of few of my bikes have front granny slicers on them.

Ride safe,
    Shad.
    shaunthesheep
    shaunthesheep
    Most Valued Member
    Most Valued Member

Post  shaunthesheep Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:48 am

" granny slicer " ....thats what i call my penis ... how amazing Smile Smile
    Binky
    Binky
    Skilled Rider
    Skilled Rider

Post  Binky Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:19 am

like a cheese slicer with wrinkles? ;slash:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 3:38 pm