Motorcycle Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Motorcycle Forum

Welcome & Enjoy Yamaha Kawasaki BMW Honda Suzuki Ducati KTM

Latest topics

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:56 pm by Guest

» FFS THIS IS A BIKER FORUM
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:24 pm by scorps

» WJ , , , , , , , ,
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:05 am by Jaeger

» Thieving f*ck*r Jaeger
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:26 pm by Jaeger

» A New Standby forum for us
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:40 pm by Jaeger

» Thanks all for your time and effort.
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 am by weasel64

» well done that man
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:01 am by Binky

» HAS WHACKJONNY DESERTED THE SINKING SHIP????
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:28 am by Binky

» Wackjonny Birthday Wishes
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:30 am by Binky

» Norton .......Two brothers restore their father's motorbike and surprise him.
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:39 pm by weasel64

» FUNKIN WING WONG
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:01 am by Binky

» HEY GIRLS ! WANNA SEE A PUPPY? THEN COME OVER TOO MY PLACE ( dirty snigger)
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:26 pm by shaunthesheep

» CHATTING BIRDS UP ON HERE
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:22 pm by shaunthesheep

» I am losing the plot
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:49 am by Jaeger

» WELL BUGGER ME BACKWARDS !!!!!!!
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:36 am by shaunthesheep

» HEY YA FAT C**T
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:22 am by wackjonny

» hey STS let me know
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:36 am by Binky

» how to make a fortune
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:35 am by Binky

» pets names
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 am by Binky

» cracking race
Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:31 am by Binky

Navigation

motorcycle news

Welcome to Motorcycle Newbies, The Biker Forum

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+2
firestormmike2342
wackjonny
6 posters

Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist

wackjonny
    wackjonny
    4 Lids,VIP Member!
    4 Lids,VIP Member!

Attitude : 2

Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist Empty Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist

Post  wackjonny Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:28 am

A bicycle group has criticised a trial of motorcycles in bus lanes on the grounds it could lead to an increase in motorcycle traffic.
    Cheeky f*ckers..........Ok start paying road tax then. Baseball bat
    firestormmike2342
    firestormmike2342
    CBT Wobbler
    CBT Wobbler

Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist Empty ONE RULE FOR CYCLIST

Post  firestormmike2342 Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:42 am

Sorry, didn’t ride in today – too much snow and ice on the 6 miles of untreated country lanes before I get to the A140 – took me 40 minutes in the car due to muppets crashing into the scenery and each other!
    wackjonny
    wackjonny
    4 Lids,VIP Member!
    4 Lids,VIP Member!

Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist Empty f kin things do my nut in

Post  wackjonny Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:49 am

It’s a shame the experiment doesn’t allow motorbikers to chase down and arrest pushbikers who go through red lights. This practice is the best reason I can think of for number plates on bicycles. The b***ers regularly try to run me down when I leave the work in the day as they stream home without even slowing at the lights.
    I like the code of practice item 5 (”don’t assume they can hear you”). I’ve seen plenty of pedal-pushers with their iPod playing in both ears – another forbidden act under the Highway Code which is ignored by Plod as cyclists are essentially unidentifiable and gone before you can stop them.

One more thing that does my head in Nottingham built a cycle track all around Nottingham out skirts for the cyclist,yet they still ride on the road along side the f*cking cycle path.
    shaunthesheep
    shaunthesheep
    Most Valued Member
    Most Valued Member

Attitude : 1

Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist Empty Re: Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist

Post  shaunthesheep Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:14 am

i f*cking HATE push-bike riders .. f**king bunch of left- wing , tree hugging turds ... Mad

ban em off the roads AND streets .. anyway , they look a right bunch of c***s with them stupid hats on Mad

f*ck EM .... f*ck em RIGHT OFF ....

f*ckers :scrap)
    shaunthesheep
    shaunthesheep
    Most Valued Member
    Most Valued Member

Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist Empty Re: Bicycle riders Pissed off with motorcyclist

Post  shaunthesheep Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:16 am

sorry .. "hello janet"
    scorps
    scorps
    CBT Wobbler
    CBT Wobbler

Post  scorps Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:32 am

stupid cow up here tried to out turn two coaches bu cutting across them, bounced like a f****r when one hit her, what pissed me off more was the fact that she brought the whole of Aberdeen city to a gridlock because of her stupid f****g actions, i saw the accident and was stuck in the f****g traffic grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :scrap)
    shaunthesheep
    shaunthesheep
    Most Valued Member
    Most Valued Member

Post  shaunthesheep Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:07 am

language Scorps :scared
    Binky
    Binky
    Skilled Rider
    Skilled Rider

Post  Binky Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:07 am

I was driving through town and some twat had parked on double yellow lines blocking the road so that the buses couldn't get through .... there was parking to oneside of the road but not the other hence the yellow lines this twat clearly had to park as near to the shops front door as possible .... and feck everyone else attitude makes my blood boil Mad
    weasel64
    weasel64
    Skilled Rider
    Skilled Rider

Attitude : 6

Post  weasel64 Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:03 am

push bike riders ... if theyre adults RUN EM OVER :scrap) :scrap) :scrap)

if theyre kids give em room :Rules

no fugger whos old enough to ride / drive should be on a push bike Boxing Boxing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:11 pm