Motorcycle Forum

Welcome & Enjoy Yamaha Kawasaki BMW Honda Suzuki Ducati KTM

Latest topics

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:56 pm by Guest

» FFS THIS IS A BIKER FORUM
Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:24 pm by scorps

» WJ , , , , , , , ,
Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:05 am by Jaeger

» Thieving f*ck*r Jaeger
Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:26 pm by Jaeger

» A New Standby forum for us
Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:40 pm by Jaeger

» Thanks all for your time and effort.
Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 am by weasel64

» well done that man
Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:01 am by Binky

» HAS WHACKJONNY DESERTED THE SINKING SHIP????
Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:28 am by Binky

» Wackjonny Birthday Wishes
Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:30 am by Binky

» Norton .......Two brothers restore their father's motorbike and surprise him.
Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:39 pm by weasel64

» FUNKIN WING WONG
Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:01 am by Binky

» HEY GIRLS ! WANNA SEE A PUPPY? THEN COME OVER TOO MY PLACE ( dirty snigger)
Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:26 pm by shaunthesheep

» CHATTING BIRDS UP ON HERE
Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:22 pm by shaunthesheep

» I am losing the plot
Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:49 am by Jaeger

» WELL BUGGER ME BACKWARDS !!!!!!!
Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:36 am by shaunthesheep

» HEY YA FAT C**T
Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:22 am by wackjonny

» hey STS let me know
Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:36 am by Binky

» how to make a fortune
Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:35 am by Binky

» pets names
Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 am by Binky

» cracking race
Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:31 am by Binky

Navigation

motorcycle news

Welcome to Motorcycle Newbies, The Biker Forum

November 2018

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar


    evenin all....

    Share

    crackfinder
    Piss Pot Rider
    Piss Pot Rider

    Posts : 14
    Attitude : 0
    Join date : 2009-12-17
    Age : 53
    Location : Norfollkl

    evenin all....

    Post  crackfinder on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:18 pm

    Saw a link to this site, so thought i would give it a look,

    I use some other bike sites, but there's always room for more Smile
    So...Hello...!!
    I passed my test in may, and got an old 98 fazer to learn on, so far i've done 5000 miles and my riding is slowly getting better Biker
    avatar
    zx10bazza
    CBT Wobbler
    CBT Wobbler

    Posts : 78
    Attitude : -1
    Join date : 2009-11-15
    Age : 46
    Location : Hertfordshire

    WELCOME

    Post  zx10bazza on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:21 pm

    hello crack finder that name scares me.



    Tongue

    crackfinder
    Piss Pot Rider
    Piss Pot Rider

    Posts : 14
    Attitude : 0
    Join date : 2009-12-17
    Age : 53
    Location : Norfollkl

    yeah....

    Post  crackfinder on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:28 pm

    zx10bazza wrote:hello crack finder that name scares me.



    Tongue

    you're not the first one to say that.........but if you need a crack finding....then I'm your man...lol

    part of my job involves carrying out non destructive testing for cracks in ferrous and non ferrous metals Smile
    avatar
    wackjonny
    4 Lids,VIP Member!
    4 Lids,VIP Member!

    Posts : 1135
    Attitude : 2
    Join date : 2009-11-14
    Age : 50
    Location : Nottingham

    crackfinder

    Post  wackjonny on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:02 am

    crackfinder hello and welcome.




    Dancing
    avatar
    Binky
    Skilled Rider
    Skilled Rider

    Posts : 761
    Attitude : 1
    Join date : 2009-11-15
    Location : West Mids

    Re: evenin all....

    Post  Binky on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:22 am

    wow it's filling up in here .... don't all stand up at once or we'll capsize :Rain
    avatar
    sugarbear
    Piss Pot Rider
    Piss Pot Rider

    Posts : 43
    Attitude : 3
    Join date : 2009-11-27
    Age : 34
    Location : Melindwr

    Re: evenin all....

    Post  sugarbear on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:36 am

    Binky wrote:wow it's filling up in here .... don't all stand up at once or we'll capsize :Rain

    Don't get much time to post,work and stuff break up on wednesday,the forum really is filling up wow.
    avatar
    sugarbear
    Piss Pot Rider
    Piss Pot Rider

    Posts : 43
    Attitude : 3
    Join date : 2009-11-27
    Age : 34
    Location : Melindwr

    Re: evenin all....

    Post  sugarbear on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:38 am

    hello to all new memebers,it would take to long to read through all these post so any i have missed hi there.


    beer
    avatar
    firestormmike2342
    CBT Wobbler
    CBT Wobbler

    Posts : 69
    Attitude : 2
    Join date : 2009-11-18
    Age : 39
    Location : Norwich

    Re: evenin all....

    Post  firestormmike2342 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:01 am

    hello crackfinder.

    Shocked
    avatar
    shaunthesheep
    Most Valued Member
    Most Valued Member

    Posts : 1672
    Attitude : 1
    Join date : 2009-11-19
    Age : 58
    Location : west midlands

    CRACKFINDER

    Post  shaunthesheep on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

    ciao crackfinder, piacevole averli a bordo. un fazer 98 non è che cosa denominerei vecchio attraverso tutti i mezzi.
    benvenuto ed abbia divertimento.
    avatar
    weasel64
    Skilled Rider
    Skilled Rider

    Posts : 513
    Attitude : 6
    Join date : 2009-11-14
    Age : 54
    Location : banbury

    Re: evenin all....

    Post  weasel64 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:16 am

    ay up crackfinder how ya doing ??? moon moon

    crackfinder
    Piss Pot Rider
    Piss Pot Rider

    Posts : 14
    Attitude : 0
    Join date : 2009-12-17
    Age : 53
    Location : Norfollkl

    Re: evenin all....

    Post  crackfinder on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:48 am

    Thanks everyone......and....

    Shaunthesheep. ......well dank u en nr. no. ...I neemt geen 98 fazer is echt oud aan, maar het is een beetje dat ruw is rond de randen als het gebruikt is te pendelen. ...

    Very Happy
    avatar
    wackjonny
    4 Lids,VIP Member!
    4 Lids,VIP Member!

    Posts : 1135
    Attitude : 2
    Join date : 2009-11-14
    Age : 50
    Location : Nottingham

    Re: evenin all....

    Post  wackjonny on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:53 am

    ffs all this foreign language makes me dizzy.

    There a a few words that every one understand wherever (or) Whatever language is spoken,I wont repeat them though as I'm to nice a guy.

    :Help
    avatar
    Jaeger
    CBT Wobbler
    CBT Wobbler

    Posts : 158
    Attitude : 3
    Join date : 2009-11-14
    Age : 58
    Location : Due South

    Re: evenin all....

    Post  Jaeger on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:16 am

    Ooooh Shocked Crackfinder speaka da Dutch Dancing

    crackfinder
    Piss Pot Rider
    Piss Pot Rider

    Posts : 14
    Attitude : 0
    Join date : 2009-12-17
    Age : 53
    Location : Norfollkl

    Re: evenin all....

    Post  crackfinder on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:49 am

    Jaeger wrote:Ooooh Shocked Crackfinder speaka da Dutch Dancing



    errrrrr........crackfinder knows how to use google....... Very Happy
    avatar
    weasel64
    Skilled Rider
    Skilled Rider

    Posts : 513
    Attitude : 6
    Join date : 2009-11-14
    Age : 54
    Location : banbury

    Re: evenin all....

    Post  weasel64 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:14 pm

    crackfinder wrote:
    Jaeger wrote:Ooooh Shocked Crackfinder speaka da Dutch Dancing



    errrrrr........crackfinder knows how to use google....... Very Happy

    i dont know how to use google but i spent a lot of time in holland so i knew it was dutch ( love the dutch i do ) got the right look on life ie : if ya cant eat it or shag it ,,,,, piss on it & walk away laughing at it :lmfao :lmfao
    avatar
    gazzette
    CBT Wobbler
    CBT Wobbler

    Posts : 80
    Attitude : 1
    Join date : 2009-11-22
    Age : 40
    Location : Coventry

    Re: evenin all....

    Post  gazzette on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:13 am

    crackfinder welcome.
    avatar
    shaunthesheep
    Most Valued Member
    Most Valued Member

    Posts : 1672
    Attitude : 1
    Join date : 2009-11-19
    Age : 58
    Location : west midlands

    Re: evenin all....

    Post  shaunthesheep on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:32 am

    crackfinder wrote:Thanks everyone......and....

    Shaunthesheep. ......well dank u en nr. no. ...I neemt geen 98 fazer is echt oud aan, maar het is een beetje dat ruw is rond de randen als het gebruikt is te pendelen. ...

    Very Happy



    ik houd van nieuwe fazer, maar ik houd van de nieuwe afleidingsactie eveneens, spreekt meto zoon had de oude afleidingsactie en was een grote fiets. geen slecht idee zou kunnen zijn om mijn fiets en wifes te verkopen en een fiets, besnoeiingskosten zo te delen

    crackfinder
    Piss Pot Rider
    Piss Pot Rider

    Posts : 14
    Attitude : 0
    Join date : 2009-12-17
    Age : 53
    Location : Norfollkl

    Re: evenin all....

    Post  crackfinder on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:40 am

    shaunthesheep wrote:
    crackfinder wrote:Thanks everyone......and....

    Shaunthesheep. ......well dank u en nr. no. ...I neemt geen 98 fazer is echt oud aan, maar het is een beetje dat ruw is rond de randen als het gebruikt is te pendelen. ...

    Very Happy



    ik houd van nieuwe fazer, maar ik houd van de nieuwe afleidingsactie eveneens, spreekt meto zoon had de oude afleidingsactie en was een grote fiets. geen slecht idee zou kunnen zijn om mijn fiets en wifes te verkopen en een fiets, besnoeiingskosten zo te delen

    loses a little bit in translation....lol.....

    I love new fazer, but I love the new derivations action also, speaks meto son had the old derivations action and was a large bicycle. no bad idea would be able to be round my bicycle and wifes to sell and a bicycle, curtailments expense so to divide

    WTF

    :lmfao
    avatar
    shaunthesheep
    Most Valued Member
    Most Valued Member

    Posts : 1672
    Attitude : 1
    Join date : 2009-11-19
    Age : 58
    Location : west midlands

    Re: evenin all....

    Post  shaunthesheep on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:52 am

    crackfinder wrote:
    shaunthesheep wrote:
    crackfinder wrote:Thanks everyone......and....

    Shaunthesheep. ......well dank u en nr. no. ...I neemt geen 98 fazer is echt oud aan, maar het is een beetje dat ruw is rond de randen als het gebruikt is te pendelen. ...

    Very Happy



    ik houd van nieuwe fazer, maar ik houd van de nieuwe afleidingsactie eveneens, spreekt meto zoon had de oude afleidingsactie en was een grote fiets. geen slecht idee zou kunnen zijn om mijn fiets en wifes te verkopen en een fiets, besnoeiingskosten zo te delen

    loses a little bit in translation....lol.....

    I love new fazer, but I love the new derivations action also, speaks meto son had the old derivations action and was a large bicycle. no bad idea would be able to be round my bicycle and wifes to sell and a bicycle, curtailments expense so to divide

    WTF

    :lmfao













    me dutch is crap :lmfao
    avatar
    wackjonny
    4 Lids,VIP Member!
    4 Lids,VIP Member!

    Posts : 1135
    Attitude : 2
    Join date : 2009-11-14
    Age : 50
    Location : Nottingham

    Re: evenin all....

    Post  wackjonny on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:11 am

    well my thoughts are

    どのようにハローどのように実行されていると言って。どのようにハローどのように異なる言語の翻訳にやっていることを言う。

    どのようなことを最近やっている? /あなたの人生を大幅に改善を使用することができます。 /私は何が起こっているのを知っていたが、それは行く、何が起こっている



    avatar
    shaunthesheep
    Most Valued Member
    Most Valued Member

    Posts : 1672
    Attitude : 1
    Join date : 2009-11-19
    Age : 58
    Location : west midlands

    Re: evenin all....

    Post  shaunthesheep on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:20 am

    wackjonny wrote:well my thoughts are

    どのようにハローどのように実行されていると言って。どのようにハローどのように異なる言語の翻訳にやっていることを言う。

    どのようなことを最近やっている? /あなたの人生を大幅に改善を使用することができます。 /私は何が起こっているのを知っていたが、それは行く、何が起こっている





    現在您談bollocks

    Sponsored content

    Re: evenin all....

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:23 am